Murch-Tech: Now patented in 152 countries!
The answer to the world housing problem has been solved by the innovative technology of MURCH-TECH INC. Bringing to the marketplace a THERMA-THETIC, welded steel frame modular building. The modulars consist of floor, outside walls and roof and are coated with a stucco finish look. The construction is ultra light, the units are fire resistant, water proof; pest proof, able to withstand high winds and heavy seismic activity. For “Quality” (with low cost) Industrial Shelters, for use in your backyard, construction sites, office space, temporary uses, Refrigerator/Freezers. CABINS
Read Our Comprehensive Murch-Tech Low Cost Housing Solution PDF
On display at 12320 - 88th Ave, Surrey, BC. Come kick the tires!
- Lifetime expandable housing
- A permanent dwelling that is up in a day with minimum labor
- Half the weight of wood
- Thermal Resistance of R20
- Fire-resistant — concrete coated, drywall, or plaster on the interior
- Rugged panels — tested to withstand extreme winds
- CST construction — resists bugs, cockroaches and rodents
- Vibration-dampening design — stands up to quakes and tremors
- Bolted and secured — withstands tornado winds
- Local people can be trained to assemble and finish their own homes